This is the one post on Tumblr that I literally will not allow myself to scroll past. Sometimes I dont even wanna reblog it anymore because its on my blog so many times, but I still do
ENTP~ Prove themselves with arrogance and arguing
ENTJ~ Hyper critical
ENFP~ Can’t stop smiling more than usual
ENFJ~ They will act like perfection itself before you
ESTJ~ Ultra listener and attentive
ESFP~ Make complete fools of themselves, in a cute way
INTP~ Intense trolling
INFP~ By the time you figure it out they like someone else
INFJ~ You don’t know and never will
ISTP~ Confronts you directly
ISTJ~ Ultra intense eye contact
ISFJ~ Lots of little glances and smiles
Going to school with a dress code
It’s Duck, Duck, Grey Duck dammit.
No one will ever tell me otherwise.
what in the shit is “duck duck grey duck”
Minnesota what the hell
DO OTHER STATES NOT SAY ‘GREY DUCK’??? I thought that was the norm?!
please watch this
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.
Let’s be real, in a time before the internet people didn’t have more adventures and make more meaningful connections. They watched TV and listened to CDs. Before that they listened to records and read magazines. Before that they listened to the radio and read bad dime novels. Before that they embroidered or some shit.
People have been staying inside and ignoring other people for as long as there have been buildings.
I think we all needed this
I was not fucking ready